Today we released a new WordPress plugin on FooPlugins that I am very excited about. It was developed by Stephen Welgemoed, who I am very happy to have on team Foo! It’s name is PostFlow.
In a nutshell…
PostFlow allows WordPress administrators to trigger custom workflows when specific conditions are met.
Currently, there are 4 built-in workflows that you can choose from:
- Email - email a user or group of users (by role) or a custom list of email addresses
- URL - post data to any custom URL
- Action - fire a WordPress action of your choice
- Logging - log an event to the PostFlow log custom post type
And you can fire these “flows” when a post (or custom post type) is set to a specific status of your choosing.
- Get an email notification when a post is submitted by an editor.
- Email all editors when a new WooCommerce product is published.
- Post info to your external CRM software when a new post is published.
- Email all administrators when a post is trashed.
- Fire off a custom plugin action when a post is scheduled.
What Are You Waiting For?
You can get PostFlow right here and receive 20% off of any license using the coupon code POSTFLOWLAUNCH (only valid for 72 hours). Or check out the blog post with more details about what the plugin can do.